Vicki Copani is the Broker and Branch Office Manager of Cobblestone Realty LLC’s Abacoa Office in Jupiter, Florida, where she also lives and resides in Antigua’s Live/Work Carlisle unit since August of 2004. Abacoa has emerged as a popular choice of lifestyle in today’s ever changing world.
She has been involved in real estate for over 27 years, in 3 states, specializing now in Luxury Real Estate. Her other areas of expertise include Waterfront and Gated Communities, Investment Properties, Re-sales, Pre-Construction, New Construction, Commercial, Industrial and Vacant Land Development. In addition, she also offers Interior Design Services as well as Property Management. Vicki runs a staff of employees and Realtors of over 20.On a personal note Vicki is Widowed with two daughters, ages 25 and 13. She is in excellent health and enjoys Travel, Boating & Fishing, Gourmet Cuisine, Gardening and shopping!
- 2004 Professional Achievement Award, Jup. Teq. Hobe Sound Board of Realtors
- LICENSED REAL ESTATE BROKER, NYS 8/94 to Present
- LICENSED REAL ESTATE BROKER,FL 4/98 to Present
- Independence Middle School 2005, 2006, 2007
- BNI – Business Network International
- Elite Chapter Leadership Team, 2004, 2004, 2006
- Past Member – Grievance Committee – Palm Beach Board of Realtors 1999 – 2001
- Past President – Business & Professional Council – Int’l Children’s Museum 2000
- NAIC (National Association of Investors Club)
- WINGS( Women’s Investment Group)
- SAC – Business Affiliate for the Student Advisory Council