Abacoa is a planned community on over 2,055 acres of land. Currently a growing community that caters to every age group. The Abacoa Town Center is filled with retail shops and restaurants. Learn more about Abacoa here.
There are many neighborhoods within Abacoa, including:
- Antigua – Luxury two and three level townhomes with private and live/work residences. In the heart of Abacoa next to Roger Dean Stadium.
- Cambridge – Town-homes right in the heart of Abacoa (near Roger Dean Stadium).
- Canterbury Place – One and two story Tuscan and French Country style single-family homes with two car garages.
- Charleston Court – Townhomes.
- Mallory Creek – Pre-construction still available.
- Martinique – One and two story Caribbean style single-family homes.
- New Haven – Once of the first neighborhoods built in Abacoa. Town-homes and one and two story homes.
- Osceola Woods – Townhomes.
- Paseos – Single family homes.
- Somerset – Condominiums and townhomes.
- Tuscany – Tuscan style single family homes and townhomes.
- Valencia – Single family homes.
Things to do: