Regardless of whether the real estate market is good or bad, selling your home is a major decision for you and your family. Most sellers choose to conduct extensive research online before making the decision to sell. Cobblestone Realty wants to make that a seamless process for you by providing all the information and resources you need to sell your home here in one place. Educating yourself is the best way to prepare yourself to sell your home. Do your homework and you will increase your chances of a successful outcome. Be sure to read our articles, blogs, comments for helpful information on selling your home.
Our goal is to provide our clients with superior service through communication and consultation. Our job is to help you understand the often confusing and to some the incomprehensible process of selling your home. We walk our clients through the process by getting an in depth analysis of what our clients needs are and applying them to establish a selling plan best suited for the client.
- Complete a comparative market analysis that will compare your home’s value to that of your neighbors.
- Compile a comprehensive plan detailing all the efforts we will employ to sell your home, including Internet and local media.
- Present your home to as many qualified buyers as possible getting your home maximum exposure.
- Help you stage your home and generate curb appeal to ensure you get the highest price.
- Assist with obtaining offers and help you in negotiating the best deal as smoothly as possible.
- Help you find your next home and answer all of your questions about the local market area, including schools, neighborhoods, the local economy, and more.
Call today to schedule an appointment with one of our agents for a free market analysis and if you sell your home with Cobblestone Realty you’ll receive $1,000 off your closing costs! Offer expires October 31st.* Be sure to mention our blog to qualify for the promotion.
What are homes selling for on your street? Feel free to contact us to find out what neighborhood homes are selling for, free of charge, or to receive a more detailed analysis of the value of your home.
Curb appeal is key and could make a difference whether people stop and take a flyer, or drive right by. Here are a few tips to increase the curb appeal of your home. Staging your home is important. Many buyers will stay in your home longer if it’s staged appropriately. We have compiled some ideas to present your home most appealing to buyers.
- Title insurance fees depend on the sales price of the home.
- Broker’s commission is a full-service fee and will cost anywhere between 5% to 7%.
- Local property transfer tax, country transfer tax, state transfer tax, and state capital gains tax are the charges that you’ll pay for the privilege of selling your home. Credit to the buyer of unpaid real estate taxes for the prior or current year are variable and depend on when you close and when your taxes are due.
- FHA fees and costs are all now negotiable between an FHA buyer and seller.
- Home inspections fees are in some circumstances paid for by the seller and include pest, radon and other inspections.
- Miscellaneous fees can accrue from correcting problems noticed during the home inspection.
Your comments, feedback and suggestions are welcome. Have a question? Feel free to email or call us. We will be happy to answer your questions quickly and include it in a future blog (privacy protected).Phone: (561) 743-0700 Email: info@CobblestoneFL.com *Offer is good for any listing contracted with Cobblestone Realty during the discount period. Discount is received at the time of closing and is redeemable if the listing contract with Cobblestone Realty is in effect at the time of closing.